MQ2Bot (Old Version - Archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi HTW,

I clicked off all buffs, aura's and songs. I select the Preincarnation AA and it says Begin casting Preincarnation I. But there is nothing in the buff, aura or song windows. No clue where it is suppose to land on or if it is a bug they need to fix.
I hope this helps.

I also noticed that if i set the following it always follows the leader and not the healer. And when the fight starts they start following the mob. Not always but a lot.

AutoFollowLeader=1
AutoFollowSettings=20 healer

Shouldn't this JUST follow the healer and stick setting is 20? or am i misunderstanding it.

Also just updated and is the updated mq2bot the same as the one above or do I need to download the link above and test that one?
Thanks,
Tshadow
AFAIK, the AA should cast highest level of Preincarnation line spell you have. I only have the spell on my shaman, he's not high enough for the AA yet (level 95). So I assume it would cast and put the buff on you in buff box. If that's not happening for you, no idea. I guess the best would be to put in an *if* condition to disable it.

As far as following leader, no. AutoFollowLeader does what it says, it follows the leader, not use your settings of 20 healer. It's going to stick to your leader.

And for the plugin use, you do need to download whichever latest one I post to test in this thread (with browser, not loader), and copy it over the one in your MQ2 directory. If you're in game, you'll have to unload the plugin from any EQ sessions, then copy/overwrite it, then load it back. Otherwise (not in game), just start loader, and after it's completely started, copy over the .dll in your MQ2 directory. If you want to bypass patching on MQ2 for a while, you can just run it with: mmoloader.exe patchme

The reason I am doing that, is for testing purposes, I don't want to push it to everyone. I could make it named different, but don't want confusion or an old/outdated one laying around later on if/when I push it live for all.

htw

old request but never been addressed, I only use bot on a tank nowadays cause it will pick up a target when its in camp so i can go poop in peace and not come back to dead grp....

that image done

my complaint has always been that bot will lock on a target AND switch targets, the assumption was that it was a bard casting mez and blurring causing the target switch, it is NOT, it switches whenever it wants and you cant switch targets unless you turn bot off

Is it impossible to make a change to bot to accept a manual change of target without shutting it down, restarting, pausing (doesnt work anyways).

Not sure if thats a fundamental change so hard coded it would break whats left of bot plugin, but it's possible, pretty please can that option be made to bot:

Ability to change targets with input from mouse or keyboard (dont lock on targets), also some settnig to not automatically swap a target thats below X% health, nothing is more irritating than to have a target almost dead and then it swaps target and to add insult to injury, you cant swap back ......
Dealings:

I'll take note of this request. I could probably track the change and swap the add data, but no promises - just I will give it a shot when I can get time for it.

I've also put down your request about target locking until dead.

Thanks for your post.

htw

auto follow

I have

AutoFollowLeader=1
AutoFollowSettings=30 leader

Is there a special command I have to do to get it to work? I have been using it but they never follow.

Also I have

AutoInvisDistance=25

It worked a couple of times and has not worked since. Been just using a macro to send bc commands to invis and stick on seems to work just fine.Would be nice if it did work but nothing drastic on my end to hit 1 button.

I have

AutoFollowLeader=1
AutoFollowSettings=30 leader

Is there a special command I have to do to get it to work? I have been using it but they never follow.

Also I have

AutoInvisDistance=25

It worked a couple of times and has not worked since. Been just using a macro to send bc commands to invis and stick on seems to work just fine.Would be nice if it did work but nothing drastic on my end to hit 1 button.
For followleader, my guess is your puller & leader are the same? If so, yeah, I do need to fix that. If you make the leader NOT the puller, it should work for now, until I get some changes in.

For invis, what does it show your InvisSpell is when you /loadbot ?

htw

mq2bot

For invis the name of the spell is an AA "Group Silent Presence" (shammy)
The auto follow is on the tank (which is also the leader) but I use mercs so I cant set myself or anyone as puller as I run around. For testing I have tried making other people Lead and also not assigning roles for group.

Last edited:
The auto follow is on the tank (which is also the leader) but I use mercs so I cant set myself or anyone as puller as I run around. For testing I have tried making other people Lead and also not assigning roles for group.
For running around, I don't assign puller either.

The AutoFollowLeader=1 for my cleric, and AutoFollowSettings=20 for the others, except the one I'm running (the MA). MA of course is also leader, with AutoFollowLeader=0 and AutoFollowSettings blank. The other 4 toons (i.e., other than the MA I am running and my cleric), I have AutoFollowLeader=0 and AutoFollowSettings=healer 20 (or is it 20 healer, I'd have to check). Basically, the default except I think I changed 30 to 20.

They follow around and engage appropriately.

All chars other than the leader/ma I am running have XT1 set to group assist target, while the one I am running is autohater.

As far as the invis, my shm has that AA, I'll test it out and get back to you, thanks!

htw

I just pushed an update that I changed how invis/ivu work. Can you let me know if it does what you think it should now?

Thanks.

htw

invis

the invis is working great HTW, me getting the follow to work is well still a work in progress. i am sure i wil figure out a fix maybe i can put a downshit in to target player X and stick on when out of combat.

mq2bot

HTW, liking the way you have the MT cycling through mobs in the new bot release but is there a way to shut off his melee while he does it? Waking alot of mezzed mobs during his cycle.

mq2bot

Ya i take it back, not a fan of the new cycling through. he spends way to much time fighting the last mob in the list and letting the first one sit there.

Not seeing what you are, apparently. Please list your group classes, who leader/puller/MT/MA are, what each XTargets are set to, and the [MQ2Bot] section of whichever char with the issue.

Thanks.

htw

Added in an auto-ignore list that deals with any mobs attempting to be pulled that get can't get to destination, and stopping pulling. TLO will be Bot.PullIgnores for count, Bot.PullIgnores[x] for spawn ID of that ignore.

Will be in next push I make.

htw

group make up

SK,ranger,ranger,shammy,chanter,merc healer. MT/MA is SK changed to just MT hoping it would fix it.
it happens a lot more on 5+ mobs but has also happens on 2 to 3 mob pulls as well. in FM mass pulling sarnaks
you are more than welcome to log in one of my toons and group with me and watch the target ring go nuts if you would like

i did take some screen shots if i can remember how to locate them i can email you if you like showing the broke mez and him on the wrong target

ClickyNukeif1=0
Debugging=0
BotVersion=20190309.2047
BotCommandsOn=
BotCommandsOff=
AlwaysCheckAdds=0
RestrictedZones=,344,202,151,345,
BuffPassword=NULL
AuthorizedUsers=|guild|group|netbots|
CycleDelay=3
DefaultGem=1
AnnounceEcho=1
AnnounceEQBC=0
AnnounceAdds=1
AutoInvisDistance=0
AssistAt=100
AssistRange=100
UseManualAssist=0
AssistName=
MercAssistAt=100
MercAssistRange=0
MeleeAt=100
MeleeDistance=40
DoPetSwarm=0
PetAttackAt=100
PetAttackRange=60
RepositionIfSummoned=0
MedStartAt=0
MedStopAt=0
MedToFull=0
MedDuringCombat=0
EndMedStartAt=0
EndMedStopAt=0
EndMedToFull=0
MinManaToNuke=0
NukeToTAt=80
ManaToSummon=100
SummonModRods=1
UseModRods=1
AACutoffTime=10
AAStopAt=25
AggroAt=70
AutofireAt=0
AutofireDistance=100
DebuffAdds=1
DebuffAt=100
DebuffStopAt=10
DebuffAEAmount=3
DotAt=99
DotStopAt=10
FaceAngle=360
FadeAt=20
GrabAdds=0
GrabPrimary=0
InterruptToHealAt=0
HealAt=80
HealToTAt=80
HealSelfAt=80
HealDelayedAt=95
HealDurationAt=95
HealGroupAt=80
HealPetAt=80
ImHitAt=50
JoltAt=70
KnockbackAdds=0
KnockbackPrimary=0
LifetapAt=80
LootInCombat=0
LootRadius=0
ManaAt=80
NukeAt=99
RezRadius=100
RootAdds=15
RootPrimary=0
SnareAt=90
SwarmAt=0
UseAutoFire=0
UseAENukes=1
UseAura=1
UseClickyBuffs=1
UseClickyNukes=1
DebuffsSpellFirst=0
UseDiscsOffensive=1
UseDiscsDefensive=1
UseFightBuffs=1
UseMainTankBuffs=1
UseManaInCombat=1
UseManaOnOthers=1
UseMez=1
UsePet=0
PetReagentCheck=1
PetIllusionItem=NULL
CustomPetSpell=NULL
UsePetBuffs=1
StandOnPetAttack=0
UseSelfBuffs=1
AutoFollowLeader=0
AutoFollowSettings=30 healer
UseNetBots=0
NetBotsName=NULL
DoDebug=0
PullingDistance=0
DoPulls=0
MQ2NavDistance=10
PullSkillName=
AnnounceBehaviorChange=0
AttackCommand=/killthis
SafetyInvisOnWarp=0
SafetyCommandOnTell=
SafetyCommandOnGM=
SafetyCommandOnMyWarp=
SafetyCommandOnOthersWarp=
SafetyCommandOnTooFarFromCamp=
PullingMaxZ=30
PullingLOS=1

Last edited:
with what you just said, is it possible the chanter is mezzing outside his circle making him think mobs are stuck and its causing him to hit things close to him ?

Pushed update with changes:
- Auras no longer ignore If conditions
- Mana Reiteration won't double up
- Pulling pays attention to endurance settings without being on a pull/return
- Pulling will ignore/skip mob it cannot navigate to

htw

those need to be on. It's in 1st post of this sticky.

E.g., here is my makeup for a stationary pull group:

1) WAR - MT/Ldr/Puller - XT1 groupassisttarget
2) MAG - - XT1 groupassisttarget
3) CLR - - XT1 groupassisttarget
4) ENC - - XT1 groupassisttarget
5) WIZ - - XT1 groupassisttarget
6) BER - MA - XT1 grouppullertarget

How you set yours up is entirely up to you, but you leave them empty or autohater, and you're definitely going to see mixed and random behavior.

The reason I have mine that way (others may have saner ideas), is puller runs out gets a mob (and any adds that come along), comes back and MA jumps on the pullers target since I have the XT1 set that way (grouppullertarget), the MT/Puller from that point on for that mob or any adds assists the MA, which all other toons already do (groupassisttarget).

You can ensure these settings and automate it in various ways (mac, etc.), one of which is using BotCommandsOn and/or BotCommandsOff, to use /xtarget set, and /setrole if you wish.

htw

Last edited:
I have never had this problem til last download. I will work on it and get back to you. I will have to change rangers ini a little bit to assist at 100 so he targets but doesn't engage till 98

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.